Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is my Absolute Favorite thing in the Whole World!! Its my family! I love them So much! My greatest joy is hearing my Kids Tell me they love me! Ok so they are my sisters kids! They are so great ! I have taught isabell that i am her favorite auntie! (top right) and max loves when i play wrestling with him! (very top) Lauric (bottom right) just runs away from me ... oh well! she will learn where the goods come from! Little Joe (left arm) just likes to be held and to suck his thumb! and our tiny last but im shure not for long! She is a bit jumpy! like tigger she will always be happy in her jumper! I love them so much! a great big thanks to my wonderful sisters for having them all! The world is better off with them!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Well Honey, it is very cute, and I'm sure it was alot of work. It brougt a smile and a happy tear to my eye.

I do want to say, cause you wouldn't believe it was me if I didn't... But I'm pretty sure they have spell check on these things.

Love MOM